"Installing with pride on every project"
We provide a wide range of Signalling services including Site Supervision & management, SMTH Team Leaders, SWL Team Leaders and Installers, Installation staff, Point Fitters and safety critical staff.
Our experienced office staff work closely with all of our clients to ensure all staff are hand-picked for the right projects and all of our staff come with the relevant training and calibrated tools fit for purpose.
We have a wide range of tools available to all staff and our in house master tool and calibration matrix enables us to maintain and re-calibrate all tools. Company vehicles are available to all staff and we provide hotels when required to help manage working hours and fatigue.
We have our own IRSE work place assessor which helps us develop all our own staff and ensure all licencing is kept up to date. Regular reviews and safety audits help us to keep on top of staff training needs and any mentoring programmes that may be required.
Technotrack Engineering Ltd provides a variety of services. Here are some of the services we offer our clients :
As part of our signalling division, we offer the following qualified staff:
All of our staff are supplied with a company vehicle, a full range of job specific calibrated tools & meters and any installation materials that may be required.
Our staff have all received the relevant training and hold competencies covering a wide range of tools and plant.
Technotrack Engineering Points Division
Our Points Division launched in April 2021 and is a dedicated and specialised unit that offers :
- Switch Renewals
- New Installations
- Points Conversions
- Points Upgrades
- Points Maintenance
- Fault cover
- Reliability Surveys
- Failure Investigation
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- SMTH & G110 Testing
Enhancing our Service
- All of our staff are supplied with a company vehicle, a full range of job specific calibrated tools & meters and any installation materials that may be required.
- Our office team are fully focused on making sure that we manage fatigue. We do this by utilising local staff where possible and providing hotels for any staff both before and after shifts.
- As a company we value our staff and understand that they are our strongest asset. We give our staff ownership of projects and encourage them to build internal relationships with our clients.
- Our management team all have vast experience of major Rail projects within the industry across multi disciplines meaning that we can allocate the correctly skilled staff to meet your project requirements.
- Technotrack are keen to participate in regular site meetings with our clients. We believe that communication and collaborative working is the key to an effective client relationship and ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Staff have 24-hour access to the comprehensively stocked Technotrack Store Room.This means that any emergency or last-minute equipment requirements on site, can be accommodated.